Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Babies, BABIES everywhere!!!



This past weekend I went home to visit some good friends and attend a baby shower! It was great! We got to play games and play with a bunch of kids. Being my first baby shower proved not to phase me since I wasn't the only guy there and I kept busy meeting a lot of Marc and Danyel's friends that I've never met before. It was fun, hot, and full of food. I made my sidedish staple, Lumpia, which is basically an eggroll filled with ground beef with spices and everybody loved it.

What was really crazy about the baby shower, and I don't know if I was just keen on babies since thats sort of the theme, but there were literally babies everywhere!!!! Cute cuddly, chummy, googly, BABIES! I'm a pretty baby friendly person so I fit right in playing with them.

No comments: