Monday, October 16, 2006

marriage, engagement, and babies

Well, this has been an exciting weekend!

My friends Darren and Kim got married this past saturday, my little sister Michelle has a healthy baby, and my cousin got engaged!

When good things happen, they happen in groups.....Im exhausted!

Between driving and riding a lot this weekend, keeping a nervous groom at ease and helping getting a wedding together, having a million phone calls, and hearing lots of good news, it seems this definitely is harvest season!

I hope to post pictures in the near future, but until then, I am super excited for everyone.

I guess it's time for me to meet someone too...sheesh

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was an exciting weekend! Congratulations to Michelle! Was the baby a boy or a girl?
Post some pictures soon!