Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Release or Re-leash

Monday, Monday....MONDAY!

Coming off yet another great weekend, Mondays are like a brick wall, especially posed with what needs to be done for the rest of the week. But after fishing with my nephew, basking at the beach and enjoying the water, catching up with old friends, and appreciating my father, this week will be amazing.

I still cannot believe how lucky I am to be doing what I am doing! It's just hard, taxing, and incredibly thought draining, but man, if I can at least accomplish some of my duties, I think I can contribute a great deal.

So, coming off a wonderful weekend and facing a week of challenges, do I feel release or like I am re-leashed? I feel both!!! Refreshed, relaxed, but strapped in and ready to go!!!

I'm not really sure the purpose of this post, but I guess I am just a little overwhelmed...not to be taken by challenges, but to take them on.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

No comments: