Friday, June 10, 2005

Using 'Wink' to create screencasts!!

Hello everyone,

I found some really cool new software via Phil Shapiro on the Digital Divide listserve!

It's called Wink, and you can download it free at http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

I played a little bit with it as well HERE

The potential for this software is unlimited! And Free! Personally, I have a lot of training that I do in my job, so this will be awesome to do a bunch of tutorials and burn them on a disc, but this technology is so portable because it is a shockwave file and most browsers support it!! If you can't play it, you can download the plug-in from Macromedia's website!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A better idea is to use My Screen Recorder, one of the best screen recording software. It records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your website or uploaded to YouTube. It will record directly to standard compressed format that works with any video editor or any tool, no conversion required. Also, the video is much smoother than wink, and you get to record audio with it.