Monday, August 22, 2005

Nonprofit w/ database issues? Need Volunteers?

Okay....this is my last post for today, but I just wanted to put this out there for anyone working in Nonprofit world who has a database or wants one....and is near the Triangle, NC area.

I have had huge successes in getting responses from quality volunteers that want to help develop databases...the problem is...I am starting to overflow with talented and wonderful people that want to lend a hand.

These people have PhD's, MBA's, and extensive experience in Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL Java, J2EE, SAS, C#, C++.....pretty much you name it...and many are certified.

Please comment to this post if interested.

Note of warning: hosting volunteers is not a 'turn key' affair. In order for me to refer and connect you with these people, you must first provide to me your organization/EIN #, disparity/need, and your committment to ensuring their value and accomodation.

No comments: