Monday, August 01, 2005

The perfect Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Okay, I am not one to really watch television too often, but tonight I just wanted to wind down and watch some shows and fall asleep. Been pushing hard lately.

All of my favorite things were showcased on Jay Leno tonight -- Computing, supermodel, surfing, and music.

Now I had no idea that Al Gore was seriously involved in technology, but his new Television network, Current, seems really promising. I don't want to count my chickens, but user-submitted content, web interaction, and many shorts covering a broad array of content...almost in the continuous computer, social-connecting way all seem to be what this new network is trying to exhibit. Bravo!...citizen journalism (thanks Brian) creativity and flexibility really have a lot of potential in this new venue. I wish I was more savvy so that I could send my content.

Really interesting, that Al Gore, but the show got even better!

Gisele came on and started talking about surfing!!! What is hotter than a supermodel surfing?...hmm...I dont think it gets much better than that.

To top the show, one of my favorite bands, Incubus, performed! From Pardon Me to Wish you were here to Megalomaniac....they really rock...fuse many styles, artfully blend cacophonic missed timing with curvy-jazzy improv with slow melodic sweet tones. Great show tonight; thought I would share :D

No comments: